Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 upgraded version, with built-in selfie mirror.
Instant film camera, capture the moment and get photo paper in seconds!
Compatible for Fujifilm Instax Mini film only. (Not included.)
With light sensor, built-in flash and aperture indicator, your photo is just perfectly bright.
Fresh Hi-key mode can create a brighter and softer image.
The focal length is 0.6m – infinite, install the close-up lens to shoot closer and bigger(35-50cm).
HD viewfinder with center target spot for making accurate focus.
Simple operation, with film installation mark and quantity display, even young child and elderly people can learn quickly.
Long battery life, 2pcs LR6 AA batteries can support about 100 shot. (Battery is not included.)
A nice gift for friends and family on special days, record happy moment and display them instantly.
Model: Instax Mini 9
Color: Ice Blue/ Pink/ Sea Blue/ White/ Green (optional)
Compatible Film Type: Fujifilm Instax Mini Film (Not included.)
Picture Size: 86 * 54mm / 3.4 * 2.1″
Image Size: 62 * 46mm / 2.4 * 1.8″
Lens: 2 Components, 2 Elements, f=6mm, 1:12.7
Viewfinder: Real Image Finder 0.37X with Target Spot
Focal Length: 0.6m – infinite
Shutter Speed: 1/60sec.
Exposure Control: Manual Switching System (with LED Indicator)
Exposure Mode: Indoor / Cloudy / Sunny, Slightly Cloudy / Sunny and Bright / Hi-key
Film Developing Time: Approx. 90 seconds
Flash: Auto, 0.2-0.6s Recycle Time, 0.6-2.7m Effective Distance
Battery Type: 2pcs LR6 AA 1.5V Batteries (Not included.)
Battery Capacity: Support Approx. 100 Shots
Auto Power OFF: 5min
Item Size: 12 * 11.6 * 6.8cm / 4.7 * 4.6 * 2.7″
Item Weight: 307g / 10.8oz
Package Size: 14 * 12.3 * 7.4cm / 5.5 * 4.8 * 2.9″
Package Weight: 392g / 13.8oz
1 * Instant Camera
1 * Camera Strap
1 * Close-up Lens
1 * User Manual(English)
1. Pop up lens.
2. Switch the metering dial to the indicating mode.
3. Press the shutter. (Don’t block the viewfinder, flashlight and filter outlet.)
1. Match the yellow mark on camera film slot with that on the film pack to install film correctly. (This camera only compatible for Fujifilm Instax Mini film.)
2. Please get the film all done as quickly as possible after you inserted them into the camera.
3. When the red indicator on viewfinder lights, please replace the batteries. (Battery runs out of power.)
4. When the indication on viewfinder flash, please wait until the metering indicator lights up. (Shutter does not work when the flashlight is charging.)
5. Should all of the metering indicators flash simultaneously, please replace the battery when the lens is stretched out. (Battery runs out of power.)
6. When the flash light is charging, shutter does not work.
7. If mistake should happen, take out the batteries and reinstall them 1 minute later.
8. Take out the battery if you don’t use camera for a long time.